Customer Success Manager, CPG
London, England, UK
Who we are
Affinio is an award-winning marketing intelligence platform that leverages the interest graph to understand today’s consumer. We empower the world’s leading brands, agencies, media companies, and publishers to redefine the way they research, plan, and execute marketing strategies.
Reporting directly to the Vice President, Customer Success the Customer Success Manager (CSM) contributes to the Affinio mission by building and maintaining key customer relationships in order to ensure exceptional experiences for the company’s CPG partners. The CSM is an expert relationship builder, and is responsible for customer/revenue retention and growth, aligning service plans and revenue with business objectives, market trends, and strategy for displacement of competitive service offerings. Ultimately, the Customer Success Manager owns their assigned accounts’ success with the Affinio platform.
What you'll be doing
- Own a book of business with the responsibility to deliver desired business outcomes including but not limited to training, measuring ROI, confirming renewal and drive up sell lead opportunities for Account Executives.
- Build and grow the relationship footprint in accounts and act as a trusted advisor to executives, adoption champions and platform users at large.
- Mentor and work with team members to help strengthen to the total organization.
- Drive case study lead for marketing by identifying platform evangelists and power users.
- Develop strong relationships up to and including the C-Suite level with decision-makers, executive sponsors and adoption champions by understanding the customer's organization and how the Affinio product and service can support various stakeholder goals.
- Summarize product feedback from customers and provide these insights to the Affinio product team.
- Inspire customers to think strategically about how Affinio can support their business needs.
- Support the Support team by escalating significant customer issues through to the appropriate channels.
- Use statistical/analytical aptitude to explain relevancy scores, normalization, over indexing, etc. to our customers.
- Local, domestic and international travel is required.
- Other duties as required.
What we're looking for
- Demonstrated ability to build relationships and develop rapport with key, strategic customers and accounts.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, passion for people and highly developed EQ.
- 5 years progressive experience in customer success / key account management roles.
- Prior experience working with Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) customers or in CPG organizations.
- Experience in garnering, maintaining and expanding executive relationships.
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Marketing, Education, Computer Science or related field of study, or equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- Experience with digital and social ad buys along with DMP knowledge.
- Expert written and oral communication and presentation skills.
- Demonstrated analytic, statistical, quantitative skills/aptitude.
- Experience in generating revenue and sales.
- Experience in building customer business plans and roadmaps.
- A strong technical aptitude that supports the ability to present to to all levels and functions of an organization.
- Must be highly organized and work well with priority changes and/or pressure.
- Strong CRM skills and management process including communication and workflow tools.
- SAAS experience would be an asset.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to join the Affinio team, please submit your resume and cover letter. This posting will remain open until filled.Apply Now