DevOps Developer - Platform
Halifax, NS or Toronto, ON
Who we are
Affinio is an award-winning marketing intelligence platform that leverages the interest graph to understand today’s consumer. We empower the world’s leading brands, agencies, media companies, and publishers to redefine the way they research, plan, and execute marketing strategies.
Affinio is looking for a talented DevOps Engineer to join our Platform team.
What you'll be doing
- Building tools and features to automate and streamline software operations
- Working alongside a team of talented front-end, back-end, and data developers
- Developing pipelines for prototyping, testing, and launching new features
- Helping set up and maintain environments for different use-cases: internal testing, staging, and production access, and more
- Developing repeatable deployment environments for development, testing, staging, and production
- Creating architectures to monitor platform, microservice, and general services performance
- Developing automation and virtualization strategies and working with software developers to integrate them into everyday processes
What we're looking for
- Degree in Computer Science or related field
- 2+ years relevant experience in software development or dev operations engineering
- Familiarity with modern cloud security considerations and best-practices
- Familiarity with a wide variety of build tools and programming languages
- Experience and deep competency with cloud service architectures, such as Azure or AWS
- Familiarity with monitoring services like Datadog and New Relic
- Familiarity with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment best practices
- A background in systems thinking and coding, strong command of the command line, scripting languages, and container-based virtualization
Perks of the job
- Space-age data tech. You’ll be working on the newest and most unexplored frontiers of data on the web.
- Your dream setup: OSX, Linux, or Win - we make sure you'll be working on a top-of-the-line machine, just the way you like it.
- Flexible work hours: Early birds and midnight-oil-burners rejoice!
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to join the Affinio team, please submit your resume and cover letter. This posting will remain open until filled.Apply Now