Product Marketing Manager
Who we are
Affinio is an award-winning marketing intelligence platform that leverages the interest graph to understand today’s consumer. We empower the world’s leading brands, agencies, media companies, and publishers to redefine the way they research, plan, and execute marketing strategies.
As a Product Marketing Manager with Affinio, you will be responsible for defining the narrative through the lens of customer stories and thought leadership content. You will contribute to the Affinio mission by playing a pivotal role in supporting the Sales, Marketing, and Product teams. You will become an expert in our customer space and will action your insights through the creation of sales collateral, webinars, and other assets to properly arm the organization with pertinent information. The successful candidate will have a passion for taking the complex and making it simple and for marketing through compelling stories.
What you'll be doing
- Partner with Sales, Partner, and Customer Success teams to drive thought leadership with customers and prospects.
- Generate the best customer stories possible.
- Create sales tools that will assist the Sales Team in all phases of the sales cycle including datasheets, presentations, case studies, product videos, and testimonials.
- Partner closely with the Product Management Team to understand product strategy in order to develop compelling thought-leadership content and customer stories (including promotional collateral around go-to-market product launches).
- Work directly with Partner Team to identify marketing collateral needs to help enable the partner channel for success.
- Work closely with Director of Marketing to manage and launch tradeshow events and webinars to drive demand generation & awareness for the company.
- Work closely with the Marketing team to ensure smooth execution of the product marketing strategy.
- Track, measure and report against product marketing objectives.
What we're looking for
- A passion for Marketing and a dedication to continuous learning.
- Degree in Business, Marketing or related field of study, or equivalent combination of experience and/or education.
- 5+ years Product Marketing experience.
- Proven track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leader content.
- Experience working with direct sales teams and with channel partners.
- Proven track record of launching and growing successful products.
- Experience with business processes such as sales, ops, marketing and customer support.
- Proven track record of speaking in front of large internal and external audiences.
- Demonstrated success at performing well in a fast-paced environment, with the organizational skills to manage multiple projects and tight deadlines effectively.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Must be able to work in both autonomous and collaborative environments.
- Must be capable of self-guided learning to solve problems.
- Positive attitude and the desire to go the extra mile to deliver exceptional results.
- Knowledge of tech start-up or social listening industry an asset.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to join the Affinio team, please submit your resume and cover letter. This posting will remain open until filled.Apply Now