Senior Manager, Data Partnerships
Location: Flexible within US or Canada
Who we are
Affinio is an award-winning marketing intelligence platform that leverages the interest graph to understand today’s consumer. We empower the world’s leading brands, agencies, media companies, and publishers to redefine the way they research, plan, and execute marketing strategies.
Affinio is looking for a Senior Manager, Data Partnerships to identify and activate new social media network partnership opportunities as well as deepen existing partner relationships.
The ideal candidate will be excited to build and manage Affinio’s Data Supply vertical, drawing from a combined account management and product management skillset.
What you'll be doing
- Work with the Product, Sales and Success teams to identify and vet data partnership opportunities and own data partner opportunities.
- Monitor industry news of API announcements on a daily basis to stay abreast of new opportunities.
- Partner with product, technology and operational teams to ensure alignment on data specifications and requirements of participation.
- Prospect, secure, and expand external partnerships by building relationships with executive stakeholders, submitting API access applications, outlining proposed use cases for approval, coordinating contractual arrangements, etc..
- Manage the day-to-day operations of each data partner, serving as a proactive liaison and champion to promote partnerships both internally and within the partner’s broader sales, marketing and product management organizations.
- Work with data partners to understand the technical landscape of their systems, in order to identify and secure additional opportunities and to communicate these internally.
- Provide expertise across Affinio’s data capabilities and educate internal and external parties on our products and differentiating network factors.
- Track and analyze key performance metrics related to partnership sourcing and successes.
- Work to secure official, promotable partnership status on a per API basis for each API accessed as part of a partnership.
- Represent Affinio at networking, workshop, or summit events as sponsored by data partners.
What we're looking for
- 7+ years in a data-intensive role, preferably in a product management capacity, though could be in engineering, data science or analytics.
- Demonstrated success at establishing, executing on, and maintaining data partnership relationships.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field of study.
- Solid technical understanding of foundational technologies (i.e. APIs).
- Proactive, creative, and autonomous approach to sourcing new API opportunities within existing and prospective data partners.
- Demonstrated success managing multiple work streams.
- Ability to gather and transform business requirements and market needs into a successful product strategy that can be championed with partners.
- Comfort working high and low - from presenting strategy to execs, to defining acceptance criteria for technical teams.
- Leadership DNA - demonstrated ability to drive alignment between different stakeholders with different motivations.
- Deep strategic understanding of the current social media landscape and partnership programs.
If this sounds like you and you’re looking to join the Affinio team, please submit your resume and cover letter. This posting will remain open until filled.Apply Now
* Employment will be conditional on consent to and the satisfactory review of a background check.